1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
This free thesis statement builder is brought to you by - a professional thesis writing service capable of writing any kind of paper.
an explanation of the topic or purpose of a research paper
An essay is a piece of writing that intends to make a single point. That point becomes the basis of your thesis statement. You should have this point in mind while writing the essay as it will keep you on track. The entire essay should be focused on proving the point of your thesis statement.
Example 5: George Will writes, “Economic equality is good for the United States.”