Your web browser is not properly configured to practice on IXL. To diagnose the issue, please visit our troubleshooting page .
• The culture of the North was determined by life in the cities.
• Both religion and education were organized.
• There were schools and churches in most towns.
• Very few boys, and almost no girls went on to secondary school.
• College was reserved for the wealthy.
This content resource provides a comparison of the Pilgrim and Wampanoag ways of life. Compare and contrast housing, clothing, food, chores, school, and games.
This section of the website contains essays that give a very brief description of similarities and differences between Christianity and Islam. However it is important to realize that there are many different traditions within Islam and many thousands of different traditions within Christianity. Thus, one can precisely compare and contrast only one Christian tradition with one Islamic tradition. To do that thoroughly would require tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of essays -- a task well beyond the resources of this web site.